The Topa Reader Collection
The Topa Eco-Process Blue Light Reader will keep eye strain and fatigue at bay with our premium blue light filtering lenses.
Our Blue Planet Blue Light Filtering Glasses are available in standard reading strengths 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 & 3.00, including no correction 0.00. The lenses are built with Blue Light protective technology to prevent eye strain and other harmful effects from the light emitted by digital screens by filtering 40% or more blue light rays emitted by digital devices.
- Lens Width (mm): 48 - Bridge Width (mm): 18 - Temple Length (mm): 141
- Lens: Premium Blue Light Filtering Reader (0.00-3.00)
- Material: Hand polished ultra-lightweight eco-friendly frames are made with our very own Eco-Process which reuses 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content that would otherwise end up in landfills or our oceans.
- Accessories: Every pair includes a woven drawstring case and cleaning cloth.
- Shape: Round
Every Pair Makes An Impact
- Over 1,000,000 pairs donated
With your help we have been able to help restore sight to over 1 million people and counting through our Visualize Change Program.
- Trees for the Future
It’s time to show our planet some love, in addition to donating a pair of corrective glasses for every pair sold, we will also plant a tree.
- Random Acts of Kindness
Your support allows us to get our hands dirty, every month the Blue Planet team volunteers in our local community.